Room 129 Policies:
- Library room 129 study tables can be reserved online, up to 1 week in advance.
- A single person can book a room up to a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Study room 129 tables can only be reserved by currently enrolled ELAC students. Booking requires your LACCD email (email@example.com).
- To cancel a reservation, please use the link provided in your confirmation email.
- Arriving more than 10 minutes late is considered a "no show” and you may lose your first hour-long reservation to another group.
- Room 129 tables are to be used for academic purposes only. Rooms cannot be used for gaming, social gatherings, club activities, or commercial use.
- If there is no prior reservation, the tables are first-come, first-served.
- Table capacity is limited to 2 students
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding