- ELAC's Helen Miller Bailey Library has 23 group study rooms throughout the first and second floors. Additionally, there are 5 quiet study tables available in room 129. Reservation is required.
- Maximum reservation time: 3 HOURS PER DAY
- Note: Intentionally skipping a 30-minute block to extend your reservation time is prohibited.
- Read the ELAC library's group study room policy before making a reservation:
- ELAC Libraries Code of Conduct
Study Room Terms and Conditions:
- No food or drink (except bottled water) is allowed.
- Do not leave any belongings unattended for any period of time. The Library is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings.
- Keep voices low.
- Return chairs to their original location.
- Lights must remain on at all times.
- The person reserving the room is responsible for making sure everyone in their group follows policies.
- Library staff reserves the right to remove students and revoke study room privileges for each group member for any policy or term violation.
NOTE: The library study rooms and room 129 close 15 minutes before closing.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding