Group Study Room Policies:
- Library group study rooms can be reserved online, up to 1 week in advance.
- A single person can book a room up to a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Study rooms can only be reserved by currently enrolled ELAC students. Booking requires your LACCD email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After you have submitted your reservation request, an email confirmation will be sent to your ELAC email. You must click on the link in your email to confirm booking within one hour, otherwise, your reservation will be cancelled.
- To cancel a reservation, please use the link provided in your confirmation email.
- Arriving more than 10 minutes late is considered a "no show” and you may lose your reservation to another group.
- Students studying alone in a 4-person or 8-person room will be asked to leave the room if a group needs to use the room, even if the person studying alone reserved the room. Alternatively, You may be asked to share a study room with another group.
- Rooms are to be used for academic purposes only. Rooms cannot be used for gaming, social gatherings, club activities, or commercial use.
- If there is no prior reservation, rooms are first-come, first-served.
- Study Room Capacities
- 2 person room: 1 person minimum; 2 person maximum
- 4 person room: 3 person minimum; 4 maximum
- 8 person room: 5 person minimum; 8 person maximum
STUDY ROOMS close 15 minutes prior to the Library closing.