Group Study Room Policies:
- Library group study rooms can be reserved online, up to 1 week in advance.
- A single person can book a room up to a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Study rooms can only be reserved by currently enrolled ELAC students. Booking requires your LACCD email (email@example.com).
- To cancel a reservation, please use the link provided in your confirmation email.
- Arriving more than 10 minutes late is considered a "no show” and you may lose your reservation to another group.
- Students studying alone in a 4-person or 8-person room will be asked to leave the room if a group needs to use the room, even if the person studying alone reserved the room. Alternatively, You may be asked to share a study room with another group.
- Rooms are to be used for academic purposes only. Rooms cannot be used for gaming, social gatherings, club activities, or commercial use.
- If there is no prior reservation, rooms are first-come, first-served.
- Study Room Capacities
- 2 person room: 1 person minimum; 2 person maximum
- 4 person room: 3 person minimum; 4 maximum
- 8 person room: 5 person minimum; 8 person maximum
Television Display Use Policy
- Use of library television display is intended for library activities such as research, collaborative studying, group discussions and presentations
- Watching sports, movies, YouTube, etc., and playing video games for recreation is not allowed
- Rooms are not soundproof; conversations, discussions, and noise/sound should be kept at acceptable levels
- Students must comply with LACCD’s equipment and network use policies
- To view the "Use of District and College Computing Facilities" policy, go to http://www.laccd.edu/About/Documents/AdministrativeRegulations/B-27.pdf
- To view the "Network Security Policy," go to http://www.laccd.edu/About/Documents/AdministrativeRegulations/B-28.pdf
- Tampering of library equipment is forbidden and may result in lost privileges
- Users who fail to adhere to usage policy after being notified by a library staff member will be reported to campus security
STUDY ROOMS close 15 minutes prior to the Library closing.